The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, October 15, 2006

this and that

sooo life at the mo as a whole is really good. my driving is coming along great, i love it so much :D and i cant wait until i can drive :D my theory test is very soon, wish me luck!! i really hope i pass it first time around :) and then once that is done, i can think about the practical! ive had 14lessons in the space ona month! woah im keen!! but its soooo much fun!!! im learning all my turns now, 4 more things to learn and briggsy has learnt all she needs to! yeaaaaah man!!

college....if you wanna know about that then chat to me about it, i cant be bothered to write it all up!

i saw the world trade centre film yesterday, i found it really moving, and just watching and knowing it really happened was extremely moving aswell...God bless all those who have been effected by that day.

well M'dears....hope your all well

loves and hugs for each and everyone of you

xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home