The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, October 22, 2006

the power of prayer....

i had prayer tonight at church, the service was all about community and i just felt God talking to me about college, so i went for prayer and the last few days ive been feeling really sensitive and not been sure why, although i can think of a few things, so i had prayer and i prayed. and the lady who prayed with me was chatting to me. and she said something and i thought to myself, wow, why do we worry.

she said to me....

the past is the past, there is nothing we can do to change it, so we may as well let it go and not let it beat us up.

the present is now

and who knows what the future will bring.

it just really made me think. cos i was thinking about the past and all thats happened and how often il beat myself up about different things that have happened when really, i may as well forget and move on because theres nothing i can do about it. so i should just use it as a learning point.

i went to elbow room after church, and i felt really down but was telling most people i was fine. but then i opened up to Joe, Hannah, Chris, Sim and Jonny. they were all really sweet and were comforting me with hugs. i had a well long chat with Joe about how im feeling and we were just chatting it through and it was really good to open up to him about things.

i just feel like curling up in a ball at the minute and crying. and i really duno why. ive felt like it for the past few days, but i know i just need to lift things up to God, not beat myself up, and trust in God.

so its what im gonna do....

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home