The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, September 24, 2006

17

so im 17 now, havent blogged in quite a while. so whats new in the world of briggsy??

ive started learning to drive, its all going well, i have had 6lessons in the space of not even two weeks...a tad keen....yup!! but its all going good and im really enjoying it so hopefully il pass quick and things and it will all be good.

college is going ok....i really disliked it to start with and found it really boring, but its getting better, ive made lots of new friends which is always a good thing :D and i dropped one of my subjects so now im enjoying it more too.

ive dyed my hair....see my myspace for pictures....http://myspace.com/babybriggsy

and the LCET service and elbow room both really spoke out to me that night. i just felt God saying to me i need to make a difference in college, and i need to go out there and everyone i meet in college let them know im a christian and invite them along to things which i have been doing my best to do this best two weeks. and at elbow room i felt God readdressing in me that i dont need a boyfriend to make me happy, or to dress a certain way, or act a certain way, or fancy someone...i have God and that is the greatest gift.

these words spoke to me at elbow room that week....

"i found a love greater than life itself
ive found a hope stronger and nothing compares
i once was lost but now im alive in you"

anyway my dears, i hope your all good and things, update me with whats happening with you all! id love to hear from you all

peace out xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home