The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, August 06, 2006

kindness is more than just being "nice"

thats what the sermon at church was about tonight!! and i enjoyed and got a lot from it. this morning at church i felt god tell me i needed to make my peace with someone and i was like no i really dont want to do it incase i look stupid or whatever and i didnt really know why i needed to say sorry but i felt i had to. then church came tonight and i was like no il pass its fine, il just smile and leave it at that!! but then i felt God kick me up the backside and say your doing it in my strength now go! and i was like ahhhh no i dont want to im not ready to!!! and the woman preaching said something about frowning at someone insted of smiling at them and i was like hitting home a bit! and i was thinking to myself, i just need to do it, god obviously wants me to, so at the end i went and said sorry and hope everything is cool now. that person knows who they are, and i just hope we can go back to being friends, but we'll see what god wants to happen i guess!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:26 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Jana said…

    Hey Gill! Thanks for giving a short update. How was your holiday? I move back to Winnipeg in 13 days to start my last 7 modules for my degree - getting very excited. There's more to tell you, but i shall leave it for an email or msn conversation! Love you loads!!! jana xx

     
  • At 12:14 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger gill said…

    it was good thnaks!! i go away again on friday which should be cool!! yeahhh send me an email about all thats been happening and il giv ya one back to do with me!! hope ur good =]] love you xxxx

     

Leave a comment

<< Home