The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, June 02, 2006

quiet time

i spent a good 30/40minutes on my own praying today.....i was with hannah and chris and we went for a walk to cemy lodge and i went for a walk on my own and just spent it thinking and praying....i realised a lot today.....how there are somethings i think ive given to God and i have but im wanting different outcomes and not waiting for God to work there. i also just prayed about a few things ive found out lately, telling God how i feel. i felt really emotional whilst praying, i was just really getting it off my chest and pouring it out to God. and then tonight at osmosis Jase was chatting about how God knows everything and God is everywhere, and i was like i know this....but just listening to it....it felt as though God was tapping me on the shoulder going...."gill i am here, give it up to me" and just after praying this afternoon i felt as though God was saying, in your busy life, make time to praise me and tell me how your feeling. i was looking at the train track from where i was sitting and was watching the trains and i was thinking about how life is a journey and God has it all planned out. and at the end Lynsey and Luke sang "be my everything" that song has spoke out to me so many times and tonight it did, i felt God was really saying to me, "in your waiting, in your hurting, in your healing, i will be your everything" and in good and bad im always going to be there and i always will care. so i got a lot out of today....although today hasnt been great as a whole, my time i spent with God was great and i really enjoyed it. i realised i need to spend more time like that with God =]

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home