The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, June 09, 2006

good mood now!!

sorry for the bad mood earlier guys. today has been one of those days, my history exam didnt go great and it was one of my biggest worrys, im not the only one who found it crap tho!!! all the other exams have gone good tho and im pleased with how they have gone. only 6exams left!! 3next week and 3 the week after and only one more in the afternoon, the rest are in the morning!! i hate exams in the afternoon as by then my hayfever is worse!! the guy who was invidulating our exam yesterday thought i was crying as my eyes were streaming, i was like no its my hayfever can i have a tissue please!! but back to history there is two history papers, this was the harder one, so hopefully il gain the marks back with the one next week and also my coursework is an A. i was annoyed though, i revised for it loads and then found it hard!! and then i found something out and argh lol, but now im happy. had a great night at tashas, with tash,han,greg and lou!!! we had fun =] love them guys, they cheered me up. made me realise it dont matter. but yeah im in a good mood now, and am loving myspace, and meeting new people, dont you agree tasha!!!??

have a good weekend everyone and be happpppppyyyy

england are playing tomorrow waheeeey!!!

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home