The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, June 23, 2006

4hrs...20mins....

and school will be over!!! i got my cooking exam at 1.15 til 3.15. im looking forward to doing to...food is my best subject so im looking forward to the exam....and besides that as i got the highest mark in the year on my courswork i need...

9% for a C
33% for a B
57% for a A
81% for a A*

and in my mock i got 73% which no revision...ive revised now....so i hope i get an A or A* in it =] id be so happy if i do. so im looking forward to doing the exam and then having the freedom of doing nothing.

all my other exams have gone ok as well. im glad they are done. i was thinking in this month, weekdays wise, ive only had 4days of doing nothing. so it'l be nice to have a nice long summer now and school been out not just for summer but forever!!

in other news im looking for a job...ive applied at 14places in the last week, so i really hope some of them get back to me.

well yeah....im off.

peace out x

1 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, June 23, 2006, Blogger Jana said…

    Congratulations on being done Gill!!! I am very excited for you. I hope you get to have some sort of a celebration or something. Good luck on the job search - praying for you!!!!
    Jana xxxx

     

Leave a comment

<< Home