The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, May 28, 2006

last night was the BEST

my brothers engagment party was last night....it was sooo much fun. i am so happy for him and deb and love them both so much. it was such a good night...was so nice to see all his mates too who i havent seen for ages cos they are at uni...naomi,lou,hannah and chris came with me, and when they all went there was still an hour left of the party so my brothers friends stayed with me and were all dancing with me which was quite amusing. i requested a couple of songs which were played at mr boogies last year so was fun dancing to them!! even though i have a messed up leg...read the comments on my last post cos i wrote on the comment what happened. so i had a great night....was a good day considering how friday went.....3bad things happened....ive written two of them, and im not saying the third one on here but yeah. so i enjoyed last night. love you jonny nd deb x x x x

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home