The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, May 18, 2006

il miss these things....






top left - my girlies in pe!! lol we do nothing!!
top right - me and kelly - the jokes we have in pe - just taking pictures!!
middle left - my maths class working hard!! middle right - me and my wannabee almas!!
and finally the picutre of the left - me and my gorgeous girlies who i spend so much of my time with - alisha,sarah,saph,rugova and me!! memories!!

so many small things im going to miss about school....i took 117 pictures today!! lol....have posted a few of them. i think as school is coming to an end....although i really want to leave, there are a lot of things il miss, especially the people and the small little jokes we have had! writing in our leavers books has been so emotional...just reading all the memories and stuff....tomorrow is the end of us on proper timetable!! 4weeks left come tomorrow, one month...wow. gonna go so quick!! exciting but also scary! il miss my chums tho even if i wont miss the place! =]

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, May 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gillys gonnna miss me! hahah im gonna miss my wannabee, gilly! hmmm yh i'll miss the small things too, and the people (although there are some people i'd rather forget!) thanks for the pics hun!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, May 18, 2006, Blogger gill said…

    aww its cool man - 117 lol not bad really!! lol lol. almmmmaaaa time is flyin!! dat was our last pe lesson eva haaa!! lol - cos frm next week we can go home insted of pe! yeaaah! x

     

Leave a comment

<< Home