The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, May 21, 2006

how humiliating!!

im going to share this with everyone who reads my blog and embarass myself so my lovely friends dont do it for me!! we went to pizzahut tonight for hannahs 17th birthday and the waitress was leaning over me, with the tray of drinks....there was one drink left on the tray and it didnt look like it was balanced very well...but i thought no, she knows what she is doing....but wait for it....have you guessed it...THE DRINK FELL OFF AND LANDED ALL OVER ME!!! i was soaked!! i had to borrow hannahs top and i was very embarrased!!! how unfortunate is that!! and everyone was like - briggsy it could only happen to you!! lol. we got a tenner off the bill though!! but yeah was an eventful night!! happy 17th hannah, hope you had a great day x x x

1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, May 24, 2006, Blogger Hanny said…

    that was so funny, bless ya
    it was a good day thanks for celebrating my 17th with me my little princess. xx

     

Leave a comment

<< Home