The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, April 27, 2006

www.nooma.com <--- series we have been watching

we watched a video today in alpha....the same series as that other video we watched on forgiveness. the video was really good, again it spoke out to me. there was an example of the guys little kid wanting something from the shop and him saying no as it wasnt practical for a two year old to play with, but there was kickball the little boy had wanted a few weeks prior, and the guy took his son and brought him that. it was saying that the little boys father knew better and wanted the best for him, this example was used to show God wants what is best for us....we watched the video twice and lots of things spoke out to me the first time so the second time i wrote them down and wanted to share them because they confirmed for me something ive been praying about....i prayed last night God would confirm to me what to do in the next few days as ive just wanted to give up with it, and this confirmed it.

God loves to give us what we want but sometimes God knows better. sometimes God doesnt give us things as God knows best and knows these things may make us miserable.

sometimes we have to WAIT.

sometimes we dont get what we want and we think there is something wrong with God and we ask God - how long do i have to wait for it??

when you are confused and hurt, ask yourself this question... Do i believe God is good??

God gives good gifts to those who ask and gives us things that will better our lives.

when you ask why cant i have what i want...you need to remember...God is good and has something better for us.

so the italic parts are what really spoke out to me, and it made me realise, God knows what is best for me, and wont give me things which make me miserable.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home