The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, April 10, 2006

powerful

is one word id use to describe infinity tonight. we worshiped, then we were given a dirty nail, it was our sin and it made our hands dirty, we sang light of the world and then watched Jesus being crucified with no sound on and had to meditate. then we had to go and nail the cross into a trunk of a tree and listen to the sound and think of the nail going into Jesus' hand. after we did this we washed our hands and had them dried for us and were told"your hands are clean, Jesus forgives you." i found it really powerful and very moving. read these words we were given...

TODAY....

i can overflow with GRACE because God has lavished His grace upon me and i am saved by His grace alone.

i can overflow with LOVE to others becuase He has loved me first and placed His Holy Spirit within me so that no power in Heaven or on Earth can separate me from His love.

i can overflow with MERCY because God has been generous and merciful to me.

i can overflow with THANKFULNESS to the glory of God for it is His will that should give thanks in all circumstances.

i can overflow with FREEDOM because Jesus has set me free.

i can overflow with PEACE because in Him there is peace.

i can overflow with PRAISE to him becuase He is worthy of all honour glory and praise.

i can overflow with the abundance of God's LIFE because my old life is crucified with Christ and renewed into new life through Him.

i can overflow with JOY because He speaks His Word to me and i rejoice in Him always, Let joy be a barometer of my faith.

i can overflow with BLESSING because God has blessed me in Christ with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places, for there is no condemnation for me because the inheritance i have received cannot spoil or fade.

i can overflow in CONFIDENCE because God has called and chosen me and He is for me so who can stand against me?

i can overflow in VICTORY because He has the victory and He always leads me in triumph in Christ Jesus so that i am more than a conqueror through Him.

i can overflow in FAITH because i believe God's Word and inherit His promises.

i can overflow with RIGHTOUSNESS because i am made righteous in His sight and by the Christ that lives un me.

i can overflow in HOPE because of Jesus Christ in me the hope of glory.

amen

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Hanny said…

    yer infinity was really good, helped me loads. The cross and nails always makes me think and made me realise how much God means to me. The poem that they gave us is just so powerful as Gill sed.
    Love u Gill. x

     

Leave a comment

<< Home