The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Saturday, April 08, 2006

PART ONE!

im doing the last piece of coursework now....and its drama!! drama is 3stages...

part 1 - comparing the piece your doing and another piece..so the two pieces im comparing are blood brothers and blue remembered hills (the second one being the piece im performing for my exam)

part 2 - team work

part 3 - the actual exam

so right now im doing my part 1....really cant be bothered...ive got my notes infront of me and now i need to write it!! the good thing with the part 1 is you can improve it as many times as you want....the total mark is out of 10. so yeah writing it now...hmm pretty boring!!

1 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home