The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, April 06, 2006

how i HATE tape players!!

well for my lovely spanish speaking exam i have my questions recorded onto tape....but i hate taper players!! for a start i didnt even own one anymore and had to go and buy one...£5! not bad really when they used to be like £30!! ha...but anyway...from not using a tape player in years...its not so easy to use!! i'd forgot how you have to keep turning the tape around when you have rewinded it etc!! argh!! would be so much easier on cd or on my ipod!! i also have the fear that im gonna end up losing all my questions cos the bloomin thing will chew up the tape!! so i hope it doesnt!! right ok...got it working...listening to it now!!

adios!

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home