The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Saturday, April 29, 2006

2years tomorrow

its two years tomorrow - 30/04/06 that my nan died. its gone well quick....ive been thinking about it a lot this weekend, and me and dad had a really long chat about it yesterday....this time two years ago was the noise weekend, me and tasha had just become friends, and it was great to have her their to support me. the song - " i can only imagine " reminds me of my nan....cos the day she died, i was at the noise celebration and that song came on and my nan was a christian and i was like wow shes expericing all this song is saying. i listened to it tonight on my ipod in the car and thought back of the memories. cant believe how fast the last 2years have gone, feels like it was only the other day.

i can only imagine....

"I can only imagine what it will be like, when I walk by Your side...
I can only imagine, what my eyes will see, when Your Face is before me!
I can only imagine. I can only imagine.

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine, when that day comes, when I find myself standing in the Son!
I can only imagine, when all I will do, is forever, forever worship You!
I can only imagine! I can only imagine!


Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus?
Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine!
Yeah! I can only imagine!

1 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home