The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

theres no way of hiding.....

people can look at you and think your fine, unless they know you well and can tell from how your acting that your not ok, as far as they know your simply ok and nothing is wrong and everything is happy dappy!! well....at infinity when we were praying, we looked into the window at our reflections and i felt God remind me, that people can look at you and all they get is what is on the outside, for example if your smiling, then they think things are fine...but not with God, no, there is simply no hiding, "you search much deeper within, through the way things appear - your looking into my heart" are the words ive just been reminded of whilst listening to matt redman - heart of worship. i think God is really trying to remind me and tell me to be honest with those around me, to tell people how i really feel. i cant hide it from God and i think God is telling me to stop hiding from those around, how i really feel.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, March 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "You see the depth of my heart and you love me the same, You are amazing God" Thanks for sharing your heart with us, I pray that others will share their heart with you.

     
  • At 9:59 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger gill said…

    thank you...

     

Leave a comment

<< Home