The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

sleepy!

i am actually shattered tonight!! have no clue why either!!! think its cause the end of term is getting so close. had a interview with my head of year and headteacher today to discuss how things are going at school - was a follow up from the last interview with them. they both said im on track and they think il do really well in GCSEs. so that was nice to hear. had our last prayer meeting of this term and one of the teachers who comes to it is leaving on friday - will miss her, i always chat to her after our meetings about school in gerneral as she is really easy to chat to and when i went she said gill your gonna do great in your exams and i will be praying for you. was really touched. awah!!! - im chatting to my friend on msn and as her pe practical gcse exam didnt go to well for her today and she just asked me to pray for her. bless. another one of the girls i was chatting with who i hang around with prayed last week when i was with her and asked me to pray for her. its so encouraging that the girls i hang around with are really seeing God in me and asking me to pray for them. i got my exam timetable today....its quite scary how soon they are....5weeks and they start, two weeks of that is holiday! eek!! so yeah that was my day!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Hanny said…

    Awah huni, i'm sure ur'll be fine in your exams,i'll be praying for you. I'm gald to hear your mates are seein God in u. Your a great mate and i love you. Thanks for being there for me over the last few days. xx

     

Leave a comment

<< Home