The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, March 03, 2006

osmosis

was really good tonight. its our 11-18 once a month get together for the two youth groups at church. tonight we focused upon our senses - touch,sight,hearing,smelling and tasting. there were 5zones each one was represented one of the senses. i really enjoyed going out reading the bible verses and what we had to do at each zone and got a lot out of it. my favourite zone was the hearing one - there was a worship cd playing and you had to sit on the beanbags and shut your eyes and relax and pray to God. ive felt a bit stressed at the minute and i felt really relaxed after. so i really enjoyed osmosis tonight. and me and hannah did the tuck shop!!

me and hannah chilled out after school and then went to osmosis together which was cool, we walked around town and then went to pizzahut and bumped into tom on the way! so was cool just catching up with hannah and chatting.

school was a bit stressful, starting to get worried about how quick our exams are coming round!! i confronted a few people today i felt i needed to sort things out with. the girls i hang around with have annoyed me in a few different ways(not gonna go in to details) and i felt i needed to address the problems with them, and they hadnt realised they'd upset me! so was worth chatting to them about what was wrong.

weekend again, not sure what im gonna do, gonna see karen tomorrow at some point which will be really nice to catch up and apart from that im not to sure what im doing yet, think might be going out with hannah. and sunday church! oh yeah and i cant forget im gonna be revising - got my spanish speaking mock in two weeks!! and my GCSE science exam wednesday!

my dad keeps making me laugh, everyday he asks why im typing so much and what im doing so i told him about my blog and each day he goes "you blogging again!" makes me smile, its sweet hes showing an intrest. im really close to my mum and dad now, i love them both so much and really do apprecaite all they do for me.

well guys have a good weekend!! xxxxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home