The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, March 17, 2006

one down...one to go

had my first interview, it went really well. the lady who interviewed me was really nice and gave me some helpful information. think they gonna offer me a place as when i went she said to me look forward to seeing you in september. my other interview is next wednesday. ooo thats the biggy! i really wanna go there.

me and mum went shopping after my interview which was fun. i got loadsa nice things which was really nice of her to buy me and it was fun just for us to chill out. both of us are so tired at the min and i enjoyed spending some quality time together.

hannah - glad your having fun in florence.

have a good weekend everyone xxx and happy st paddys day! xxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home