The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, March 26, 2006

low but not no more....

lately ive had a lot on my mind, ive felt quite fed up and down about a situation going on in my life, ive been doubting and thinking what if this happened or that happened, or if id said this or said that.... these words from a song i was listening to the other day sum up how i had been feeling.....

Everybody’s talking
But they don’t say a thing
They look at me with sad eyes
But I don’t want the sympathy
Its cool you didn’t want me
Sometimes you can’t go back
But why’d you have to go and make a mess like that
Well I just have to say
Before I let go

Have you ever been low?
Have you ever had a friend that let you down so?
When the truth came out
Were you the last to know?
Were you left out in the cold?
What you did was low

No I don’t need your number
There’s nothing left to say
Except I never thought it'd hurt this much to be saved
My friends are outside waiting
I’ve gotta go

Have you ever been low?
Have you ever had a friend that let you down so?
When the truth came out
Were you the last to know?
Were you left out in the cold?
What you did was low

those are the words that made me think and reflect...there are more words to that song but those are the ones which made me think...

then tonight at church i was praying....praying about how ive been feeling lately, praying God would reveal to me what was happening in that situation. im not going into any detail about the situation, but i prayed and prayed tonight that God would show me in the next week something that is happening so my heart could be put at rest. after about 2minutes of finishing praying, the prayer was answered....

God is awesome and has given me a real peace now in my heart about the situation and i know what im doing is right.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home