The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, March 26, 2006

long time no say...

so i havent blogged for a few days!! things are pretty much the same. got into both the colleges i applied for some an chuffed with that. nothing very exciting has really happened. friday was quite eventful at lunch with one of my friends splitting up with her boyfriend and then his group of friends and my group of friends having a massive row. a few of us just sat there not knowing what to do or say. so was an eventful lunch with lots of pretty nasty comments said to and from people. i just sat there and in the end took myself away from it. me and naomi have given ourself a moto....

the naomi and briggsy moto - i want a man not a boy who thinks he can!!

its a bit of a joke we have but it made me laugh when she thought of it.

yesterday me and mum spent the day together shopping. was really nice. i love spending time with my mum and we have got so much closer lately as time has gone on. its so nice now, we used to argue lots but we dont anymore and thats really special.

encounter was good this morning, me and jason did the cell together and were talking about actions that show we are a follower of Christ and how its easy to speak about it but do our lives reflect what we say. was intresting to listen to what the others had to say.

so thats been my week pretty much. nothing very exciting. but we break up for easter on friday! waheeey

1 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Liz said…

    Grr.... you've got going round and round my head now....

    "too much...of something...is bad enough, but something's comin over me to make me wonder if too much...of nothing...is just as tough...." etc etc etc

    Gah - grrrrr at you!!

     

Leave a comment

<< Home