The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, March 20, 2006

ive missed them.....

a few boys in my year i used to be really close to, they were my best mates but then we drifted quite a lot but lately we've started chatting again and that friendship has started to rebuild. i walked home with one of them tonight and although he was being lovely and annoying for a while he soon became nice and me and him have had lots of chats on msn lately! and then just now ive been chatting to one of them on msn, and he goes luv you xx he hasnt said that for a while!!! before you start thinking, let me make it clear I DO NOT FANCY ANY OF THEM! im saying that cos im fed up of people asuming i fancy every boy i speak to! they are just really good mates. and ive missed spending time with them. i think God is really showing me at the minute people i need to make effort with again so we stay in touch when we leave, cos me and these guys used to chill out loads and havent for about 18months so im just gonna pray now and see if its right for us to start chilling out again and if so that it will happen.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home