The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hmmm....

times of need are the times they say you most need your friends. and i guess thats the time when you find out who your real friends are....thats something that was said to me last week. but its true. when things are crappy all you want is your mates to be there, to be there beside you and to make you laugh and carry you along. as a lot of people know....ive felt quite down lately. one thing after another and its all built up and got on top of me....still kinda feels like thats happening, but im not gonna go in to detail. but tonight at elbow room, we were singing and i just fell to my knees bowing down in praise....

il pour out my heart to say that i love you
pour out my heart to say that i need you
pour out my heart to say that im thankful
pour our my heart to say that your wonderful.....

i NEED God right now, this is a time when i can praise for all the good things that have happened but when i also need to stop and ask for help. ever had the feeling that someones annoyed at you but you dont actually know what you've done wrong?? cos im feeling like that with a few people at the minute and id really like to know what it is that ive done wrong....

i havent give this blog a title, cos i dont really know what to title it as....thats why ive called it hmm cos thats what im thinking at the minute, lots of thoughts and questions running through my head....and im wondering will they get answered....

so lets just wait and see shall we....

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, March 19, 2006, Blogger Hanny said…

    Gill, i'm always here for you no matter what, i know things have been getting on top of you lately and I know God is holding you in his arms right now. He never leaves you and everything that is going on will soon be over because God hates seeing you hurt. I'm here if u ever need to talk. Love you princess xxx

     
  • At 10:58 PM, March 19, 2006, Blogger gill said…

    thanks sweetheart, i love you too =] thanks for listening to me going on and on!! hmm....but like i said with that situation, it is completely over from now on. i cant take the hurt anymore....

     

Leave a comment

<< Home