The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

feeling better

i woke up this morning still feeling like crap but knew i needed to get up and be in school. i have a science exam next week (GCSE) and drama exam is in 2months and the rest of the exams start there abouts aswel! so i knew how important it is for me to be in school. i prayed God would heal me and protect me from any other bugs. i came downstairs feeling quite rough and burst into tears, went back to bed and wasnt gonna go in but as it got to 8-10 i felt i needed to get up and try and go in and come home if i felt worse. so i got up at 8-15 and left at 8-20!! was a bit of a rush but im pleased i went in....im feeling better now, feeling healed. the guys told me they prayed for me at prayer meeting yesterday. so yeah im feeling alright now. i think now i just need to take things steady for a few days. thanks for praying guys x

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home