The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

you know you have a true friend when....

they drop all they are doing to take you out when your feeling down. tasha took me out today...hadnt planned to go out and had canceled my arrangements id made today but tasha said to me that she'd take me out so we went out. went to hitchen and had lunch in a nice little cafe called the triangle cafe - recomend it!! and then we went to a garden centre!! haha i felt like looking at animals so thats where we went. tasha is a star and i love you so much tash, thank you for being an amazing friend. whilst we were in the car...macy gray - "i try" came on the radio havent heard that song in ages!!! the guy made me laugh on the radio....he goes a song to play when you want someone and cant have them....

heres the lyrics to that song....

Games, changes and fears
When will they go from here
When will they stop
I believe that fate has brought us here
And we should be together, babe
But we're not

i play it off but i'm dreamin' of you
I'll keep my cool but i'm feindin'
(i try to say) goodbye and i choke
I try to walk away and i stumble
Though i try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near

I may appear to be free
But i'm just a prisoner of your love
I may seem alright and smile when you leave
But my smiles are just a front, just a front, hey

Here is my confession
May i be your possession
Boy i need your touch
Your love kisses and such
With all my might i try
But this i can't deny, deny

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home