The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, February 06, 2006

song....

just listened to blessed be your name - these words really just stuck out to me -

You give and take away, You give and take away, my heart will chose to stay, Lord blessed to your name....

these words made me think....just about things going on in my life at the minute and how God has given me certain things and put certain people in my life but aswell as that some have been taken away....really just made me think. and yeah just feel these words stick out at the minute.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home