The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

report!

got my school report yesterday...was a really good report and im pretty proud of it all my teachers gave me good reports and it was a really nice report to have and will be good to take to interviews and things which are all next month. im predicted to pass all my subjects with Cs and Bs and a couple of As. so all in all i was quite pleased :+)

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home