The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, February 09, 2006

reading over....

just read over my last few blogs and gosh they all seem to be about judging!! its really on my mind but i think ive said what i need to about it.

i have parents evening in 45mins!! oooh wish me luck!! hehe, nah im sure it will go well... no reason for it not to so im not really worried about it. bit annoyed cos my best subject is food and my tutor is not there for the parents evening so i wont get a report on that!!!

had a great chat with Claire today at lunch, we had the alpha course but it finished early and so me and Claire went and sat in the dinner hall and were chatting which was cool.

well im off, speak to everyone soon! xx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home