The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, February 16, 2006

i love you....

You never leave me
Your always there
Problems get sorted
Because you care
I turn you to
And know you listen
I wait but know your there
Working and fixing things
Answering questions i have
Everything happens for a reason
You look after me
You show me how much you love me
You never put me in anything i cant face
There will always be a way out
Your looking after me
When i do things wrong you forgive me
You love me even though i dont deserve it
You have grace for me
You hold me in your arms when i find things hard
All i can say is
i love you.....

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home