The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

half term

so the holiday has began!! yesterday was cool went to hannahs with chris, gareth and tasha and then we went town for a bit. was cool just chilling out and then in the evening i had my bodyshop party which was a laugh...really enjoyed it and was cool having church and school mates together from the age of 14-18 so was good :+)

today...good old valentines day! to everyone whos single - the day we all dread!! so im not doing anything very exciting today....me jess and chloe are going to go to the cinema later i think, not sure what to see yet though. and mum brought me some flowers bless her!!!

so the holiday is quite good so far. ive got rather a lot of work to do though....learning drama lines, learning my spanish speaking exam and completing my food coursework!!!

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home