The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, February 05, 2006

feel like crap

every have a time in your life when you feel your letting the people closest to you down? cos thats how im feeling right now. im finding a lot of things hard in my life at the minute. and i feel that people around me are feeling as though im letting them down. i dont know, maybe they dont. i just feel pretty rubbish in myself at the minute. so much has happened lately and its all built up on its self and now has really started to affect me, so im feeling quite rubbish. hmmm i sound rather negetive don't i. sorry.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home