The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

do you mean it??

when worshipping God, do you think about the words you are singing and mean them?? or do you just sing them as if you were singing any old song?? do you sing the words as though they are a prayer to God, prasing him for the almighty, amazing things he does??

lately when ive been worshiping, ive thought about me kneeling down at the cross, looking up at Jesus and singing prasies to him. we sang FACEDOWN on sunday and i really felt God there, i felt quite overwhelmed as i praised and thought about all Jesus has done for me, i really felt his love and grace fall upon me.

i think lately, its been on my heart, when people sing worship do they mean it, and do they live for christ the other 6days a week when they are not at church?? i think back two years ago, if people looked at me would they see christ in me?? its all well and good them knowing im a christian but was i leading a christian life style?? no, but i changed that around, now i am living for christ, im alive for christ, and i pray through me others will come to christ. it is my prayer that il draw people to christ and thats what im intending to do.

Welcomed in to the courts of the King
I've been ushered in to Your presence
Lord, I stand on Your merciful ground
Yet with every step tread with reverence

And I'll fall facedown
As Your glory shines around
Yes, I'll fall facedown
As Your glory shines around

Who is there in the heavens like You?
And upon the earth, who's Your equal?
You are far above, You're the highest of heights
We are bowing down to exalt You

So let Your glory shine around
Let Your glory shine around
King of glory, here be found
King of glory

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Karen said…

    Gill, I woke up to snow this morning! Its not quite as exciting when you know you have to get to work through it!

    I'm gonna be in Luton from Saturday afternoon, and at an interview the entire day Sunday. Spread the word... I'll be sitting in town somewhere on Saturday - come see me!

     
  • At 4:49 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger gill said…

    hehe - yeah will come and see you - where you gonna be?? comotion?? the snow isnt all that great here - its really thin but right now its falling quite quick as if it were rainning!! but it snows a lil and then stops!! so nothing really amazing!! ohhh interview where?? xx

     

Leave a comment

<< Home