The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

days like today when i know why i hate it.....

its days like how school was today when i realise just why i hate it. there was a lot of tention today. the thing is a bit part of it is with people in my year. im really watching what i say and who i say it to because of the attitudes people have at the moment. take today for example...there were two cat full on fights with people in my year!! two of the girls i hang around with fell out and people are just being arsey to each other. we leave so soon and its so sad to see how our final weeks are turning out to be so horrible!!

but we were voting different things for our yearbook and one of the topics was best personality in the year group and my form said me...was touched and i said to them but i dont get along with some people and they said to me that i dont show it and tell everyone unlike some others. so they've voted me for it...!

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home