The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, February 03, 2006

cant wait til this time next week

im really looking forward to this time next week. i think right now all i want is a break from everything and everyone(no offence anyone) and next week i will have broken up for half term. im not doing anything that exciting in half term but im just looking forward to escaping and having a break. i just want to have some "me" time. it feels to me at the minute that ive put others before myself and its just been chucked back in my face. i just want to now have a break and have time to chill and do things how and when i went. also my food coursework will be done and dusted by next week which is one less worry. but il be spending a lot of half term learning my spanish speaking exam and learning my drama gcse lines....oh how theres so much to do!!!

bring on the summer is all i say when its all over and the next step of my life begins, as im so excited about it...

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home