The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, February 02, 2006

brothers...dont you just LOVE them!!!!

well tonight went for a family meal was quite nice. apart from the fact that i was the centre of the talk!!! i dont see jonny as much now hes moved out and he loves going on about when im going to get a boyfriend and he tries to guess who i fancy and things like that!!!! so tonight he thought it'd be funny to tell mum i fancy someone when i dont and he knows i dont! so all night ive had my whole family talk about me and my love life and when ive explained nothing going on with anyone and im staying single til after my exams my other brother steven desided to join in the teasing!!! so tonight the topic of our family dinner was me!!! and my mum, dad and jonnys girlfriend deb didnt stick up for me....oh no they joined it too!!!! dont you just LOVE brothers!!!!

1 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home