The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Brief summary

got a really good school report tonight...to sum it up....

history - said im working well, had a patch where i wasnt working as hard as i could but my coursework is all a A and thats 25% of my final grade so he thinks il get a B or A in my GCSE.

Re - said am working well....continue to work hard and go on a website he gave me and il get a B or an A

English...im working well and will definatly get a C but i want a B and she told me to push myself and she doesnt see why i wont get the B

drama....same as english really...im working well and will get a C or B

maths - he said im working well and my coursework is an A and il get a C or B

Science - this report made my eyes water....my teacher was saying how ive become so much more confident and how much i deserve to pass science and he is positive il get a C and that my coursework is an A which is 20%. (science is a weaker subject for me even though im in topset) and he said how ive made him so proud because of how determined i am and that hes proud of me.

i learnt one main point from this...im better at doing coursework than i am at doing exams!!! my maths, science, history and DT coursework is all A grade!!! so now i just have to work extra hard to get the grades in the exams!!

so yeah i got a good report and am pleased with it....didnt see Dt or Spanish because they werent there for us to see them. i went to tashas after and had such a good chat with her....we were chatting about so many things and it was great, Tash - i love you xxx

5 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home