The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, February 06, 2006

a bit more positive....

today im feeling a bit better in myself. i had a really long chat with Hairy last night and i really appreciate the fact that he just listened to me talk about how i was feeling - thanks hairs - your a star!

Tasha brought me home in her car!was fun and shes a good driver i might add :+) we had a great chat outside my house which was cool, spoke about a lot of things from school, to home, to boys! so was a good chat!!!!

school started a bit crap this morning, didnt want to be there, had a bit of a disagreement with one of the girls i hang around with....but then came maths and i was having a really long chat with my mate Joe, we spoke about lots of things and its made me more positive. im really looking forward to starting college....ive desided im going to go to luton 6th form. ive prayed about it, talked to people about it and inquired more about it and i just feel that would be the right college for me so thats where im heading!!! im looking forward to being 17 and learning to drive....not too long away, will come around quick cos of having exams and that now!!!!

had a long chat with Liz tonight which made me feel better and i spoke to her about a lot of things - so thanks honey!

so yeah now im off to get dinner and then go to infinity....

oh yeah - check toms blog....am proud of him....he gave blood today....will let you read it....

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home