The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bible verses

Dave did his talk tonight at church about starwars and spoke on a few different bible verses...there were 3 inparticular which stuck out to me....

Psalm 18 - verses 1 - 3
I love you, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and I am saved from my enemies.

2Timothy 2 verse 16
Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will
become more and more ungodly

1Peter 5 verses 5-11
Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older.
All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because,
"God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.
Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift
you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring
lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith,
because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the
same kind of sufferings. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home