The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

applies to me....

bit worried at the min....dont want to write about it but ive been praying this afternoon and listening to christian songs...ages ago me and hannah made a little book called hope and help and put in song words and bible verses....ive turned to it this afternoon.

Father, in times of trouble let me turn to you, for you are my rock, you never leave me and always love me, even when I do wrong, you do not stop loving me. For you are with me, your rod and your staff, and you comfort me.

these words stuck out to me....

"faithful one, so unchanging, Ageless one, your my rock of peace"

"You are my rock in times of trouble, you lift me up when i fall down, all through the storm, your love is the ancor, my hope it in you alone."

"You are all i need"

"forever God is faithful, forever God is strong, forever God is with us"

"Yesterday, today and forever, you are faithful and we will trust in you."

"My troubled soul why so weighed down. You were not made to bear this heavy loud. Cast all your burdens upon the Lord. Jesus cares, he cares for you"

"You are the voice of hope, the anchor of my soul, where there seems to be no way, you make it possible. "

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, February 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dw gill, god'll get u n ur famly thru it n ul com out stronga.jus gota b strong n focus on otha things, hope evryfin starts getin beta soon n hope lyf treats u beta cuz u sure as hel deserve it,lov ya lots xxxxxx

     

Leave a comment

<< Home