The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, January 09, 2006

Yet Again....

im ill!! am pretty annoyed cos i get ill quite a lot! i have had a pain in my neck for the last few days but not thought anything of it, but yesterday when me and tash went mcdonalds before church i said to her that my neck was really hurting. well to cut a long story short - i didnt sleep much last night because my neck and back were really hurting me and this morning i woke up still in quite a bit of pain. so i told mum and she told me to rest today. so its now 2pm and ive just gotten up. i think because i joined the gym yesterday that agrevated it.

its annoying i keep getting ill. this is the second time in 2weeks that im ill! that is crazy! and yeah so i hate school but i still know its important for me to be there and for me to be working hard and trying my best so that i can get the grades i want. argh well...il be back tomorrow so its ok.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home