The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Trust

i find it REALLY hard trusting people....this is because ive had people break my trust so often that i now am really weary of who i tell things to and what things i tell people. i find it hard when you tell one of your closest friends something in confidence and they go and tell someone else. someone a while back told me something and its really stuck in my heart - people chat others business because they want to make themselves more popular with the person they are telling. a few times ive had it happen to me....ive told someone something thinking i can trust them and then i find out someone else knows who i havent told!! it really pisses me off to put it nicely!!!! and then people who i know i trust 110% like Tasha, i always say to her dont tell anyone this when i tell her something!! thats just how weary i am about it!!! so yeah....

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home