The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, January 09, 2006

this year

the last few days ive thought a lot about 2005 and what a good year it was for me. so there were some downs but all in all it was a great year and i really enjoyed it. i was looking back over pictures from last year and i think to now and how so much has changed in such a short time. i really miss some of the old days. i miss the times when me and 4other people were always hanging out and having such a laugh and we havent done that in about 4months. we've all been together but not just the 5 of us. i miss them days loads. every weekend we would be together chilling out and looking back at the pictures i remember just how good those days were and how when they were happening we all took it for granted.

i think back to the downs of last year and how although i couldnt see a way out when they were happening there was a way out and i just had to keep going and be strong. God wouldnt put me in any situation i couldnt get out of. and that was something mum reminded me of when things got really tough last year with a few different things. and it has really stuck with me.

i think back to the times were i made new amazing friends, who i love to bits and are all so special to me. and great people. who im glad have come into my life. they are all so great and each one special in their own way.

so what am i getting at.....well last year holds a lot of great memories and although sometimes there were downs i still managed to get through it. i guess this year i want it to be even better than last year but there are a few changes which i need to make.....

for example i always put others before myself because that is the kind of person i am but i think this year sometimes i need to have some "me" time where i can be on my own and put myself first so that i can reflect upon things which are happening. that doesnt mean im not going to be there for people....because i ALWAYS am but i just think sometimes i need some time for me aswell.

i think i need to continue making an effort in a certain situation from last year which has started to improve a great deal. i need to continue showing love in that situation and continue to be graceful and love the person even though a lot of hurt has been involved because we are taught to forgive and my heart has soften a great deal the past month for the anger i had for this situation and that has changed my attitude and outlook with the situation.

i need to continue to be honest with people. if they hurt me i need to tell them and speak to them about it so that it can be sorted out. i am quite a honest person when someone winds me up i usually will let them know about it and talk to them about it so that it gets sorted.

so yeah this year to sum it up....i am just going to enjoy the year and think positivly about it. when times get tough i will look at the pictures from last year and the happy memories and think about how this year can be like that. i truly believe this year is going to be a great year and that lots of important things are going to happen.....

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home