The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

TAGGED!!

Tagged....I've been ''tagged'' by SOPHIE+TASHA! i have to answer the following questions...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
babysitting
saturday job - great gift store
Admiral (work experience!)
helping at holiday clubs

Four movies I could watch over and over again:
Love Actually
Lion King
Stepmom
Parent trap

Four places I have lived:
Luton
Luton
Luton
Luton

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Desperate housewives
Eastenders
Sweet16
deal or no deal (haha,only cos it on everyday when i get home from school)


Four places I have been on vacation (holiday!! haha):
Spain
Berlin
Greece
France

Four websites I visit daily (or weekly):
Blogger
MySpace
romanian relief
stmarys

Four of my favourite foods:
Chinese
indian
steak+ chips
roast duck dinner

Four singers I can't live without:
coldplay
kelly clarkson
kubb
U2

Four places I'd rather be:
Australia
Spain
anywhere hot with lovely beaches
shopping with money to spend!

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Hairy
Tom
Christine
Mareike

1 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home