The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, January 22, 2006

speaking out....

i really feel God is speaking out to me about my life at school and how i need to really live at school completely for him. chris's talk yesterday...alans talk this morning....and tonight church was finished and i really wanted to go to the elbow room at stopsley because some of my friends from there are going to the phillipians for 4months for their gap year work epic, so i wanted to see them before they went. so me and hannah went up there, at elbow room claire spoke about identiy and our identiy and finding our identiy in Christ. i really feel God is challenging me about how i am at school and telling me i need to change my ways in some things and really live fully for him not just at home or church or where ever i am but in school aswell. im happy to tell anyone i meet that im a christian and share my faith, yes my friends know i go to church and im a christian but i need to apply that more and tell them what that means me being a christian because they are the people who really need telling as are around me all the time and i dont tell them enough.

so yeah i really am feeling God is speaking to me about that. i had a good chat with claire after elbow room aswell so that was cool :+)

well thought id share that....please pray God continues to speak to me about what i need to be doing in school and how i can make a difference.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home