The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, January 22, 2006

sense of peace

i have woken up this morning with a real sense of peace about a situation happening in my life. God has really worked in this and i really know Gods hand is there at the centre. im not hurting any more about it, im not stressed about it and im not annoyed about it. in actual fact im really relaxed about it and quite pleased with the outcome. so yeah....God really has worked this week for me in many ways. but this is the biggest way. and im so glad theres such a sense of peace now and happiness.

alans sermon this morning made me think about the way im living my life and its all well and good saying your a christian and reading the bible but you need to apply it in your everyday life and be a disciple. i think God is talking to me about this....on friday me and a couple of boys in my drama class were talking about God and our beliefs and we were all saying how we need to live our life every day for Christ and how it can be hard in school to do that when surrounded by so many non christians. i try to do this but sometimes i dont succeseed. and Chris spoke last night about it as well. so i think Gods telling me to live my life even more for him in everything which i do, say, think etc, so ive desided im going to take the stand and do it. there will be days which are hard but ive just got to keep going and not wish the time away when im at school(someone who im good friends with reminded me of that yesterday) so thats what im going to do. there will be tough days when i want to give up, but i know with Christs help i can do it.

God really did show me last night just how powerful he is and how he can sort our anything, we just need to give it time and wait...this morning in the prayers at church.....the lady praying used a really good example....when her boys toys brake they put them in a box and say dad will fix it and they dont care when as they know that they will be fixed and trust their dad to do that. we need to trust God to fix our problems and allow time for that to be done. i think there are things in my life that i need to be fixed and i need to allow God to do that and wait and be patient and give God the time to sort the broken pieces out.

well thats me done. so have a good week! x x x

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home