The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, January 27, 2006

its SO important

this week ive realised just how important these last few months are and how i work is going to effect my final grade. all i want is to pass all my subjects, i have set myself targets for each subject which i did at the beginning of this year. ive realised how i need to start revising now to achieve the grades in which i want. ive also made a descion in my heart - im not going to get a boyfriend until my exams are complete. if they right guy comes along il pray about it and then deside but i think the next 5/6months seriously need to be concentrated on my studies. i know i can get the grades i want, i just need to work extra hard now and thats what im going to do. work so hard so i get the grades i want and deserve.

ive also realised just how important my friends are to me, each one is so special to me and i love them all. even those who im not so close to at the minute. my friends never leave me and always support me, and i love each one of them. when ive been finding school hard - my friends have made me laugh and made the day bearable. when ive wanted to burst into tears they've done something stupid to put a smile on my face - words cant describe how much they mean to me, both school friends and out of school friends. xxxx

have a good relaxing weekend everyone xx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home