The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

helpful advise....

had a really long chat with one of my friends who is now at sixth form (shes in the year above me!) she was telling me how she finds it and things like that....was really good to listen to it....as many of you know....im still not sure for definate which college i want to go to when i leave, so all the information i get is really helpful. but yeah a lot of what she was saying i havent thought of and it was great to listen and think and reflect upon what she said.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home