The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, December 09, 2005

worst english accent.....

was the award given to me at the berlin awards! made me laugh loads! everyone got really funny awards....including the teachers! was a real laugh! and im proud of me good old way of speaking!!!

exams 3quaters complete...some went really good others not...but you know, i realised its only my mocks.....not the real exam and i got so much time to improve. so its ok now. i got a C in english lit which means in the real exam i should get a B! so that was cool.

im seeing narnia with mum tonight am looking forward to me and her chilling out. we've both has stressful weeks so desided we'd go out. so i got the tickets yesterday for us. i went to dinner with claire yesterday too....was really nice we had a great chat and i really enjoyed it - thanks claire x x x and i saw charlie for a while to which was cool.

well have good weekend everyone and dont forget - SONGS OF PRAISE!!!

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home