The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

true friends....

something so special has just been said to me. the girl who i was best friends with all through primary school and still friends with now has just said something so touching to me. we hardly see each other anymore but we are still always in contact and still close and i saw her saturday....she just said to me that she still classes me as her bestest ever friend cos im always there for her. im so glad me and her still have the friendship we used to and she is definatly someone i class as a true friend. i love her so much x x x

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home