The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, December 12, 2005

NO SCHOOL!

just got home from infinity to find school is shut tomorrow! i am well happy! day off - means i can relax and chill out! am very very pleased!!! im still gunna get up normal time and do my spanish coursework and then il go town or somewhere for the day!! its good stuff really!!

narnia was really good - i really enjoyed it and was great to have mum there with me = ive had great chats with people who have seen the film and little lucy was soooooo cute. also lots of people saw me on songs of praise from school and said how good it was that i made a stand for my faith. only one person took the mick! but i made a big impact on people which was good, i think!

hope everyone ok x xx x

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home